Tag Archives: RAX

Top 10 Tech Stocks For 2018

Source: ThinkstockMay 22, 2017: The S&P 500 closed higher on the day, up 0.5% at 2,393.91. Separately the DJIA closed up 0.4% as well at 20,894.90. The Nasdaq closed up 0.8% at 6,133.62.

The broad markets kicked off the week with solid gains on Monday. Practically all of the sectors and industries were showing gains on the day, with an emphasis on the tech sector. Some of the mid- and....More>>>

Hot Small Cap Stocks To Invest In 2018

The Q4 2016 earnings report for small cap 3D printer stock ExOne Co (NASDAQ: XONE) is scheduled for after the marketcloses onThursday (March 16th). 3D printer stocks had their day in the sun a fewyears ago, buthave been disappointing investors eversincethe 3Dbubble burst whileHP Inc (NYSE: HPQ) entering the printer market with its Jet Fusion 3D adds further headwinds. However,3D printershares appear....More>>>

Top 10 Small Cap Stocks To Buy Right Now

U.S. equities finished mostly higher on Wednesday, with large caps stronger and small caps weaker, following the Federal Reserve’s latest policy announcement.

In the end, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.5%, the S&P 500 gained a fraction, the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.2% and the Russell 2000 lost 0.6%. Treasury bonds were stronger, the dollar weakened notably, gold lost....More>>>

Top 5 Small Cap Stocks To Watch Right Now

Small cap independent California oil and natural gas stock California Resources Corp (NYSE: CRC) has elevated short interest of 36.22% according to Highshortinterest.com. California Resources Corporation is the largest oil and natural gas exploration and production company in California on a gross-operated basis. The Company explores for, produces, gathers, processes and markets crude oil, natural....More>>>

Top 10 High Tech Stocks To Watch Right Now

Many investors believe the popular narrative that Amazonis crushing brick-and-mortar retailers. The e-commerce titan certainly humbled plenty of them, but some retailers continue to expand by opening new stores.

The top three dollar store chains in America, for example, opened more than 1,800 stores last year. Dollar General (NYSE:DG) led the pack, followed by Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR) and....More>>>

Top 10 Small Cap Stocks To Watch For 2018

The Q3 2016 earnings report for small cap solar stock Vivint Solar Holdings Inc (NYSE: VSLR) is scheduled for after the market closes on Tuesday (November 8th).In Julyof 2015, SunEdison and Vivint Solar Holdings had announced a merger where the former would acquire the latter for$2.2 billion USD; butlast March, the dealwasterminated with the former suing the latter forthe “willful breach”....More>>>

Hot Small Cap Stocks To Invest In 2018

Balance funds are the funds which have exposure to two main asset classes – equity and debt. This fund gives you exposure to stocks as well as money market instrument. These funds have the equity orientation as around 65% of your monies get invested in equity and remaining 35% in debt funds. The risk associated towards equity exposure is almost of the same amount as the risk is associated....More>>>

Top 10 Small Cap Stocks For 2018

Small cap proppant and fracking stock CARBO Ceramics Inc (NYSE: CRR) reported Q4 2017 earnings before the market opened on Thursday as the Company struggles to transform/diversify itself and emerge from the oil and gas industry downturn.

Q4 revenue increased108% year-over-year and 20% sequentially to $60.3 million with theincrease primarily attributable to increases in oilfield ceramic technology....More>>>

Top 10 Small Cap Stocks To Own For 2018

Small cap Yelp Inc (NYSE: YELP) reported Q1 2017 earnings after the Tuesday close with sharescrashing in after hours and premarket trading on a revenue miss as advertisers revolt and on lower guidance. Q1 net revenue grew 24% to $197.3 millionas Advertising revenue grew 24% to $177.0 million, Transactions revenuegrew 25% to$18.1 million and Other services revenuegrew 107% to$2.2 million. Key business....More>>>

Top 10 Tech Stocks To Watch For 2018

Ever the diplomat, Mark Zuckerberg has cleared the air regarding one of his board member’s comments on India.

On Tuesday, venture capitalist Marc Andreessen — who’s a Facebook (FB, Tech30) board member — posted a series of controversial tweets on Twitter. In them, he expressed his dissatisfaction with the ruling by an India regulator that effectively killed Faceook’s....More>>>